Monday, July 6, 2009

Mondays have to go!!!!!!

I have hated Mondays for more years than I can count. They are evil and should be destroyed. They ruin the great buzz we are just starting to get from having two days off and blast our bodies and brains with the worst stress there is, Craziness and Chaos! We should just start the work week on Tuesdays after the quell of Mondays is past. All in favor say "aye"! I miss working three 12's!!!!!


I'm going on vacation July 25th! A whole week off! I will actually be going to Orcas Island in the San Juans so will have pix to post when I return. I am so excited to be going back to Portland and Washington State!!! Getting out of this blasted heat!!!! I'm going to start the countdown today! okay, 17 days and counting!!!! WooHoo!!!

Shout out to the Raders and our Kai. Hoping all is going well! Love you guys!!!

1 comment: